This new Fun karaoke Songs page was inspired after I'd been scrolling through my Facebook page and came across a
post shared by a good friend— and thought findakaraoke fans might enjoy it too! I know I did!
After a quick bit of online research I found that the Top TEN songs TO NOT SING while incarcerated in prison looks like this—*Seriously what’s with all the Backstreet Boys songs!!!
#10. ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight’ – Elton John
#9. ‘OOPS! I Did It Again’ – Britney Spears
#8. ‘Shape of My Heart’ – Backstreet Boys
#7. ‘Quit Playing Games with My Heart’ – Backstreet Boys
#6. ‘Get Your Freak On’ – Missy Elliot
#5. ‘As Long As You Love Me’ – Backstreet Boys
#4. ‘She Bangs’ – Ricky Martin
#3. ‘Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)’ – Big & Rich
#2. ‘Blood, Sex, and Booze’ – Green Day
And the #1 song you definitely should never sing in a penitentiary is—
The Follow Oscar Mayer Wiener Song (*US HotDog 1960's Commercial)
Findakaraoke's Fun Karaoke Songs To Avoid If YOU are in Jail!
Taken from my Facebook page in NO specific order!
• My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard— Kelis
• Back That Ass Up— Ice Cube
• Working On The Chain Gang— Sam Cook
• I Want To Kiss You All Over— Exile
• Hit Me With Your Best Shot— Pat Benatar
• Prison Bitch— Rodney Carrington
• Shake It Off— Megan Trainer
• Pour Some Sugar On Me— Def Leppard
• It's Raining Men— Geri Halliwell
• I Want You To Want Me— Cheap Trick
• Baby Come Back— Hall & Oats
• Barbie Girl— Aqua
• Baby Got Back— Sir Mixalot
• Strokin’— Clarence Carter
And apparently a favourite jail wake-up call played over and over again by one particular ex-prison guard was— (drumroll please) MY CELLMATE THINKS I'M SEXY by Cledus T Judd